Thread: Nikon D-90
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-06, 12:19pm

Thanks for all of the guidance - I just got the camera a couple of days ago. No Ann Liebowitz here folks!

I do okay with my Sony tiny one, did great with the Nikon SLR, working hard at this D-90. I relied on the Sony F-818 and automatic for so long now I'm back in the learning curved. We've got a Sigma Macro for it.

Yes, I purchased just the body because the other lens fit from the old SLR. I used to like manual adjustments so we'll see if I can gt this groove back. But, lots more bells and whistles on this digital thing, working on setting the aperature, speed, blah - blah. I want to be able to take shots like Laura B, that bracelet shot is wonderful.

Attached is a photo of the table top I have. Lit with 2 K5000 and two house lights...can we say light a football field. My depth of field is all off on this right now too. In a 1 1/2" area with piece not more than 4mm difference in thickness I am blurred in one spot and spot on perfect in another....grrrrrr.

Any suggestions on what you see?

Sharon
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by delinquent beader; 2010-06-06 at 12:23pm.