View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 12:22pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I want to clarify; I don't normally buy tutorials simply because I don't care for e-books. That's just a personal preference, not a condemnation of e-books. I am still hoping some tutorial authors will get together and make a unified large volume, which I would love to have on my shelf as a reference book. I even think that odds are good that if several people put something together and approached a publisher about it, they might accept it. It would mean less money per sale, but potentially a wider audience and a great deal more exposure, and might be a fantastic way to revive older tutorials that aren't selling well anymore anyway.

Since the outstanding success of several books that were initially published online, publishers are getting less leery of material which has been previously distributed on the Internet.
I think this is a great idea!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leebeads.etsy.com, leebeads.artfire.com