View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 4:02pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Karen, thank you so much for helping out with this project! I'm excited!

Can we know what will be on the book before we buy it? (When its done of course).

What about the floral book that never happen, can we maybe get the authors to resubmit their tutorial to this project instead? It will be a great hit! Just a thought. I really look forward for that book. I love floral beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.