View Single Post
Old 2007-08-17, 6:44pm
~ glass whisperer ~ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
I haven't tried dyeing silk ribbon. I've bought stuff from Dharma Trading and have been pleased with their customer service. I haven't had great results when I've tried to heat-set things with an iron, though.
Hi Emily, rather than a steam pot (traditional way to set dyes on silk), you might try the microwave setting method.

Here's a link to Dharma's instructions, but you can search the internet to find what other people do.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/info/microsilk.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.