View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 6:34pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
Ok, I didn't even consider the Paragon Bluebird XL ($750). I was leaning toward the Glass Hive until I checked it out, and now I am very torn again.

It's max temp isn't as high, 1500 vs. 1700, but I'm not sure I need that anyways. The bluebird xl shows at 80lbs shipping weight, which is quite hefty. I don't see a weight listed for the reg. guy, but I do see it has handles so I may be under the false assumption it's a bit more mobile. I don't do shows so that's not an issue for now.

I suppose my real pull toward a Glass Hive kiln is the customer service I'll get. I have a tough decision to make.

I do appreciate all the wonderful feedback thus far. Any more input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jenne

It is a very big decision. Take your time and ask all the questions you can think of. My number has changed to 541 961 6978. Call anytime to talk through your concerns.

Our Regular Guy weighs in at about 44 lbs. Shipping weight is 53 lbs. I can move one around, but don't want to hang on to it for long.

Thanks for all the good words you guys. We are nothing without you. Customer service will always be our #1 priority. Thank you again!

Pam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau