View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 4:28pm
Cheerfully Profane

Hey Birdy,

You're welcome for the lesson. I'm nothing if not full of proper manners and deportment. I don't even put my elbows on the dinner table until AFTER dessert. I NEVER swear when my mouth is closed and it would be unheard of for me to pick my nose in public.

You don't have to be politically correct or not raise hell if you're not getting something you paid for. Shit, go ahead and pitch a fit. I would too.

This just doesn't seem to be the case in this instance. You got the tutorial that you paid for, it just wasn't exactly what you were expecting. No harm, no foul. Contact the author. If you just wanted to rant, maybe a better place for that would be the bathroom, not in the tutorials to purchase section. If you wanted to provide a "heads up" for fellow tutorial purchasers, here is the best place for it.

I don't really have an issue with your bitching, I just don't understand calling into question the author's ethics. If you really want to use a knitting analogy, this is really more like "I was expecting to use cotton yarn and have to use silk to make this hat".