View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 4:40pm
Flaming Redhead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
...and discovered the VERY BEST glass type and colors for that particular bead style. I'm buying the tutorial for their personal expertise on the subject, and I want to be able to follow along with the tutorial, AS WRITTEN, at least the first time as a learning experience.
So, I'm not going to say one way or the other regarding how you went about handling this...but I did want to say one thing. How do you know the authors suggested the VERY BEST glass type for their tutorials? I mean, maybe they suggested it because that's the type of glass they typically work with...*shrug* Or, do the tutorials actually state they chose that glass because of its specific nature? Just curious here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats