View Single Post
Old 2007-03-13, 11:13am
tweetysweetie

We're getting closer to Expo and thought I'd bring this thread to the top for all those who have been also reading the other thread about Expo. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new folks who will be there.
This venue has grown so much over the years, there really is something for about everyone who likes doing glass. I'm busy teaching each day, but I don't have any night classes so hope to visit with all during the evening and do my shopping on Sunday..........see you!
catharine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.