View Single Post
Old 2008-01-15, 12:10pm
Julie Nordine

I got it... LOVE IT. It's pretty slick. Really nice for squaring up the ends, I do alot of beadables, so it's nice to have really squared up ends. You do need to have the glass pretty balanced around your mandrel, it won't automatically center your cylinder as your mandrel can still move up & down the slot.

It's wide enough to get the full width of a bottle stopper bead [bottom] flat & squared up nicely... I just made a disc & used both the inside & the outside of the squared side of the shaper to flatten & square up both sides of the disc. Very nice.

It might become unnecessary in a few weeks when I get my EMS, LOL, I purchased this shaper a few days before deciding to pick up the EMS... might be fun to use w/ it...will see.

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others