View Single Post
Old 2014-06-18, 4:05am

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceewoman View Post
Julie,

Seriously, what are your plans for the floor protection? I am REAL new to all this, still waiting on my first lesson, and I am a planner...when the time comes I will have my room planned out to the nth degree and First thing I thought was no wood floor. But now I see you using a wood floor. Though I have been thinking stone tiles...see I just can't stop planning. Back to my question...what kind of protection if any are you planning for the floor? Thanks!

Hey there, yes I did decide wood. It's truly, in my opinion, very easy to clean. I don't have to worry about grout etc. I am looking for a rug or two, but I kind of like the fact that I can pull out my slim dyson and everything is picked up, including tiny bits of glass pieces, etc. My room is pretty large, 26x32...cost wise not sure what tile could have or would have saved me, the wood was about $4k; something we decided to have installed by someone other than ourselves.

I'll post some new progress pics soon, hopefully my torch ventilation will be installed by next week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~