Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-09, 1:30pm

Hi ladies,

I realize that this is all part of business, so I can take the accusations that I have a cash flow problem, that I'm running off with my customers money even that I am the cause of heart and other atrial problems. I can deal with that. None of which are true or even reasonable.

It has been very frustrating trying to communicate on four or five tiers and methods of communication when I have been almost completely cut off from reliable means this past week. I do greatly apologize for that and didn't think that I would have those necessities Not working or dependable.

I am passing through Durham, NC anxious to return home, in Maryland, and to the shop to determine what has happened with a number of packages that were packaged, labeled and scheduled for pick up the Friday/Saturday prior to me leaving. I too did not understand why the usps tracking numbers on a few packages were not "moving" with normal delivery in the system. I worked frantically and diligently to get all orders out prior to leaving for 5 working days.

On Friday, some packages were taken to the post office prior to closing, the remainder of the packages (because I worked into the night) were placed out and were scheduled for pick up Saturday AM. David placed all of the orders in the location known to my delivery postal worker.

I received a pick up confirmation. I have had no reason to believe anything other than the postal system was set to function properly.

Yesterday, while in Alabama, it dawned on me that possibly my brother in law, who is watching our cats and house, could have seen packages and thought they were in coming so there is a possibility that he brought them inside!!!! Ugh!!! We have tried to contact him, but he does not own a cell phone and we have not heard from him yet. Nonetheless, I have communicated that I can not do simply anything until I get back.

I work very hard to provide the best service and communication that I can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that it has caused anyone and wish to get home and figure out if "our thought" may be correct.

I feel very sorry for my brother in law at this moment if that is the case. He and I already have our issues. And if he brought packages in, was he not intelligent enough to see that all of packages were not addressed to David or myself and the fact that they were all packaged perfectly in uniform Boxes??? It doesn't make sense to me. But I can't see that the post office has misplaced all of my afternoons packages either.

I only had one other problem before I left, and that was that my supplier sent me a wrong order...completely wrong. So there is a delay for those folks and I am now working that out with them; Hoping that they will send some extra glass for those customers effected.

So, I am not home yet.....about 5.5 hours to go.

I will post tonight when I get home, but it will be late. EST

I am in the car and able to reply via my phone or via tapatalk.

I do appreciate all of my customers and enjoy my business very much.

Thank you for listening , Julie.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~