View Single Post
Old 2010-02-06, 8:44am
Micromosaic and Lampwork

Thank you so much for posting this. I also appreciate everyone else responding with such dynamic suggestions and opinions.
I have wanted to do this with my grandfather's ashes, but I think the subject is still a bit emotional for my grandmother after 9 years. And I bet torching through the tears would be a challenge for me as well.
My husbands father passed away 3 weeks ago, he was cremated, but no one wanted a glass bead with his cremains. I was anxious for the opportunity and to contribute. I guess I will still have to wait.
I had also heard of a family dumping their son's cremains at his favorite ride at Disneyland. The Haunted Mansion. The ride was immediately shut down (you are watched every second of your visit at DL) I'm guessing the ashes did not last long and like previously mentioned, vacuumed up. Too bad for the family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.