View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 8:19pm
Glass-aholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDeb View Post
oh dear

i swear when i looked at that site yesterday there was some beads with pandora stamped on them - maybe i was just skim reading the stamp

how is that on Etsy? its not marked as supplies, it cant be hand made by one person because they're saying in their profile that they're going world wide in may
I met a nice lady ay a ceaft show(with a crazy marketing husband with no precedence or common sense) that told me they would soon be 'world wide'. He went on to explain that they were going to be on etsy in a month and that would be the 'world wide' part basically. He wanted 'quality for cheap ass that is wife could paint. She was good. But he was so crazy! So world wide is now just an Internet term.... He said it as though he had opened a few shops around the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hand dyed silk ribbons in many colors!
WASHERS & TOPPERS - layering components for interchangeable glass topper and to use in other jewelry/metalwork.: