View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 3:38pm
Master Procrastinator

You know Deb....it would be 1 thing if you HAD asked for money, but you did all this work & people want to show their appreciation in some way. They would probably have wanted to do it anyway, but even more so now that we see the finished project and how humble you're being.

Does Kerry carry oxycons? I'm sure you'd have enough gifts coming your way to help pay for one. If not, is there another option for us to send donations to?

Now when are you coming to NY to help me inventory this mess??? :

ETA: Never mind. I didn't read your post all the way through. Off to send my donation to Kerry. & will mail you bead (s) when I have one worthy of this effort. Thanks so very much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.