Thread: Too Extreme?
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 8:50am
Megan's personal Sherpa

Ummmm..........they're glass. I'm sure you can get them to break at some point no matter what you do to them. Do we need to start issuing guarantees that our beads will outlive their new owners? What if we put the customer in boiling water, then ice water, the drop them off a building........would they still be intact? Are they guaranteed immortality? I rather think NOT! What about the glasses in my kitchen cabinet.......I didn't get any guarantees that they wouldn't break! OMG! And here I am DRINKING from them! Guess what folks..........EVERYTHING BREAKS at some point! Otherwise we wouldn't have to have glue! Now just think of all those glue manufacturers going out of business.......

Oh, and by the way, we spend how many thousands of dollars on computers and other electronic gadgets that last us for a few years if we're lucky........and someone wants a guarantee on a bead they are going to spend $5-$50 bucks on? Just sayin'.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flinging flaming frit at friends for fun!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deb