View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 12:59pm

I love the openness of this thread:
http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186181

I kept meaning to try some of the tips in it...

Tip:
Use a cookie sheet as a work surface - you can mark it with the COE you're using and just swap out cookie sheets when you swap COE's. (Not sure where I heard this originally, but I love it - 90, 96, and 104 are all in my studio.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon