View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 8:26am
randomly active member

I haven't worked with any of the opaque Reichenbachs (96coe) so I can't help there, but for the transparents I just pull them into cored/encased stringers and work with them that way because they are so saturated.

Build up a core of white or clear as a base (I build all my canes on an old mandrel for pulling). Encase with the Reich transparent. Encase again with clear if you want to thin it out more and to protect some of the more sensitive colors (pinks & purples). Melt into blob and pull. I pull mine anywhere from 1.5 to 3mm thickness depending on how I plan to use them.

Hope that helps.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.:.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.