View Single Post
Old 2007-08-09, 2:06pm
~ glass whisperer ~ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
OK. When I pull up the "save as" I only get one box,
Waterman, I'm really glad you figured out how to do it with Photoshop, because I have no idea why you aren't getting the second box (labeled "JPEG/GIF Save Options").

I tried a few ways to minimize or make the "JPEG/GIF Save Options" box invisible to see if I could tell you how to make it appear, but instead it closes the entire "Save As" box. (Maybe there's a version out there of Irfanview without the second box?)

Good job for figuring out how to do it with Photoshop!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.