View Single Post
Old 2013-05-24, 3:02pm
They see me rollin'...

Thanks! Yeah, the electrician said that we should probably go to 100 amps. It only costs a little more than 80, so I figured why not?

I went to the rental place today and looked at trenchers. The trencher I would need to dig a 24" trench for the wiring is humongous, and I almost chickened out. But the young lady who works there said that it wasn't as scary as it looks.

This is when I really miss having a significant other who could help me with these things. Plus Emily is in Oklahoma at Farrier school for the next few weeks, so it's pretty lonely around here!

The critters keep me company though.

So after I get the electric company people out to show me where not to dig, I am going to rent the trencher next week. As soon as I get a trench dug the electrician should hopefully be able to come out late next week or early the next week and do the wiring.

I went to an estate sale and scored some metal shelving and a metal cabinet and wine rack for the shed (yes, the wine rack is for glass storage lol). I also went to the ReStore and got 2 cabinets for the workbench I am going to make with the free door I got. I also bought another very nice old cabinet off of Craig's List for a song--picked it up 2 days ago.

I did get our RV sold on Monday, so that is a huge relief!

I'll have to update with photos soon! The chicks are huge but still adorable. I'll have to post a pic of the trencher too. It really is the scariest-looking thing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti