Thread: Pipe tutorials
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 6:38am

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew1492 View Post
I almost didnt post them as they are not as clean as most I have now.
No need to brag. J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadsGoneWild View Post
Gary Whatcha been doin?
My ex took me to court trying to take what little custody a man gets away from me. The scariest thing she brought up was that I "knowingly" manufactured and distributed drug paraphernalia. It cost a bunch of money and heartache, but that was about it. Thank goodness John Ashcroft wasn't around. Everything is back to normal now. Turns out people are less willing to pursue things like than you might think. At least in Texas, and I don't know of many states more conservative than this. I had my son for summer visitation. Having him here made it hard to work, but brought more than enough happiness to make up for it. I couldn't work all night and sleep all day like I do now with him here. It get's hot enough down here to kill you. When your fresh air comes in at over a hundred you are fucked sitting next to a torch and kiln. Unless you are in one of those fancy studios with climate control. So to answer your question Ms. Wild, I've been catching up. Mainly prodo spoons. I'll pm you with that stuff when I get up.