View Single Post
Old 2015-12-29, 11:54pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityArtGlass View Post
If this will help you, I use this bulk re-namer utility: http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php

ETA: Pretty utilitarian but it does have a window that lets you choose the files and see the changes in the window before you hit enter.
Thanks but that won't help. Some of these files are 20 years old and need major changes. For instance, one file named "half moon" needed to be majorly changed and then renamed the actual stamp name which is "Crescent Moon 739D". Something batch mode or automated software can't do for me. Some files are missing so I have to find the printed out original image and rescan it. We had a computer crash in 2004 and there are images I hadn't saved yet that are gone. The good news is I was pretty good about keeping a print out of every image.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.