View Single Post
Old 2011-07-26, 5:50pm

I think there are many paths in lampworking. For me, materials or how fast I can make a bead has very little value in my final price of my beads. I create my glass beads as a means to connect to my soul. I create to express my own uniqueness as a person and leave a remembrance of myself to prosperity. I create to uplift others and bring joy into the world.
I feel I will receive the greatest rewards by staying true to my inner guidance. The greatest peace is to allow others to find their path and keep my eyes on my path.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!