View Single Post
Old 2011-02-02, 10:35am
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by effemess View Post
As you already know Kalera, The Beadwife is my boro bead inspirational site and by trial and error Im slowly figuring out boro frit. Thank you for your immense generosity in starting this thread. I confess to chasing down all your posts in the boro room,,,, Kalera said "work closer to the flame, very close".. so I do.. Kalera said "these are my favourite three boro frits",,, so I try them over everything, just to see what works, In the last two weeks I realised that you pull a lot of your own boro cane for beads,, so you can guess what I've been doing, and yes, lots of mine are just yuk.... but even if you don't realise, you are teaching me to be more adventurous, so once again, a massive Thank You
Thank you!!!

Experimentation is where it's at... and if a cane comes out ugly, you can use it as a base for Amazon Bronze frit. Amazon Bronze rescues anything!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.