View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 12:56am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I'm giddy with desire to get in there and actually WORK - want to know something funny, though? I'm actually starting to feel performance pressure, like, I'm going to have this FANTASTIC space, I'd better damn well produce some fantastic work in it.

Once I get done with the build, I'm betting it'll take me 2 weeks to get fully moved in - I still haven't got all my jewelry supplies into the big blue tower, and the glass is going to be painfully slow - I want to enter it all into StashMaster & print labels as I go, since I KNOW once it's out there it won't get done.

I have incentive to get torching, though - not only am I getting the DTs, I broke down and bought Amy's Storm tutorial - DYING to try it, but absolutely had to wait for better ventilation.

Meanwhile, I'm wide awake at 3am because I have to do ebay sewing & shipping before we can head out to Lowes & Harbor Freight and oh yeah the fabric store. Probably should buy groceries, too... the food elves don't seem to be delivering lately...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.