View Single Post
Old 2013-07-05, 7:38am
Wooohooo,GS!

That is great you two...always good to step outside your box...you might just like it! I don't know which I like to melt more...soft or hard! I try to do both weekly and save the shells for the end of the week as I am still having such a blast with them!

Ann, yes, it does pay to sign up as early as possible, that is how you get the best choices on classes!

Lisa, lol, it is the "Elimination Rounds", so much fun! The Cornerstone guys jumped in last year at West and won the top 2 prizes...they sure had fun and we loved watching them all!

Don't forget the Hat contest and the Pajama Jam too, sooo much fun!

Jeanne, as winner of the elimination last year you'll have to bring your A game....no mercy at the top, rofl! I still have Hugh's mouse....so adorable!

Hugs! deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.