View Single Post
Old 2013-09-06, 6:29pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSt.Martin View Post
Can't wait.

I always sign up for classes WAY out of my comfort zone. Yikes-pretty much all boro classes.... Wandering more and more on to the DARK SIDE. Both east and west this year!!!!

Looking forward to the "what's in the brown bag" or "chopped for glass". I'm sure Deb has a great name for this crazy fun game....I just can't remember what it is
No mercy this year Jeanne. Ha

Wayyyyy to much fun

Lisa
Whoops, missed this one Lisa, sorry! The game is called "Elimination", it really is a blast! You get a bag of unknown glass, a catagory and 20 minutes, then 1 minute to tell what it is or a story about it. The 3 left at the end win prizes and most of all, our deepest respect! I laugh all the way through this game!

Ok, Lisa's playing...going to need another judge (she and John Kobuki judged at West).....hmmmm....if you don't play you might get "picked"!

See you all soon!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.