View Single Post
Old 2007-11-19, 5:58am
Anyone need some spacers?

Right now I have a cast iron fan that was my brothers leaf blower. It is very strong but I have no idea how strong. I just know that if a dot flys off my bead it is sucked up and I can hear it go. It also sucks so well that if I don't have my sons window in his room wide open it sucks all the smoke from the wood stove and fills the house. It may be a bit of overkill but the fan was free! I have also done the smoke test from many places on my bench and it works just great. This is a temp setup since I will be moving soon. Right now it is just the flexible duct work but once We move this spring it will be the regular hard line. It is 6" going to 8" after the fan and out the window.

You can get old parking lot lamps from the salvage place that are more domed than this but I got this one free and it works fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.