View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 1:11pm
boro color bender

Thanks for sharing your experience Greg... I know you guys have been frustrated to say the least. I got the M-20's to run a Cuda also. I knew before going into it, that I wanted to run them at 7.5-8, to keep the purity up. The Cuda specs call for 20 PSI and a max usage of 1192 LPH (Almost 20 LPM). That is with the knobs wide open and you really don't need the torch to be full tilt. The 15 LPM at good purity is what I was banking on working and it does. Mine doesn't "breath" at all at these settings. It's almost a perfect match on TWO M-20's. One M-20 is just not enough even by the specs to run that torch. I know you guys are limited on what you can plug in... that really sux. I wish there was a single unit to give you guys what you need under a grand, it's just not here yet. Heidi has some biggger generators that she got from some guy in Italy I think. She lives on an island and her purity from these units is awesome. Like 98% or something. She has 3 units and is putting out 60 LPM, so I'm guessing they are 20 LPM each, that's perfect for a Cuda. They're several grand a piece, but this may be a solution for you guys and that traveling torch. PM her and ask about her units. She swears by them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley