View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 5:16pm
Hugh Hefner (instigator)

Yep, absolutly right both of you.

I started out with a 5 lpm consy and a national 8 w/7 tip. So a cuda and 10 lpm felt like a huge step up. I'm sure if I'd a gone the other way: tanks down to 10 lpm consy, there's no way I would have been satisfied.

And as I said before, there is a real need for a 10 lpm unit for under 1000 dollars. So I whole heartedly support a company trying to fill the need. My problem here is, well, pretty much false advertising. The online retailers pages say 90%+ at 10 lpm, and the paperwork with the consy is 75% and not really doable at 10 lpm that's one sizable difference.

And this is my buisness. We don't have another source of income. So upgrading was a big move for us. And, ya, it's working out, but we have been down 3 weeks in the last 3 months due to equipment failure with these M20s. But as I said before, these guys have been very helpful. We're really trying to give them the benifit of the doubt. But as Deanna said in the other thread, we really can't afford to replace these within the next year.

Truthfully, these things just don't seem that complicated. A circuit board, a couple of sieve beds, some valves and a compressor. I'm mean dang, I can almost figure out how to build a kick ass concentrator. Ok, probably not, but a few relatively cheap upgrades/modifications might help a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.