View Single Post
Old 2006-03-24, 8:21am

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD Lampwork
And this is my buisness. We don't have another source of income. So upgrading was a big move for us. And, ya, it's working out, but we have been down 3 weeks in the last 3 months due to equipment failure with these M20s. But as I said before, these guys have been very helpful. We're really trying to give them the benifit of the doubt. But as Deanna said in the other thread, we really can't afford to replace these within the next year.
I have tried to put the word out on this equipment for exactly this reason. Whatever concentrator that these guys tamper with M 20. P 20,
Cyclone Etc. they Will all fail on you. You can keep renaming the darn thing but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well you know the rest !!

In order for the unit to run properly for torch use you need High Purity, Good Flow Rate, Good output Pressure.

They are tampering with equipment, sending it to you as the test market and blaming all of their troubles on shipping problems.

Well here is someone who was lucky enough to get 3 months out of his unit before it failed. Good thing he was within the embarassing 6 month warranty period.
Three weeks out of work with no other income. How do you put a price on that ???

I have put up information to warn everyone about big problems about these units. I hope people will take me seriously now.
I will be glad to answer anyones questions about any concentrator whether it be one of ours, or our competitors truthfully.

While there are people out there that will sell you any old piece of junk with little or no warranty. Don't you think that after 26 years in business that we have already performed all of this testing ?? We have, and we DO know what works and what doesn't work, and we know why it doesn't work and why it is not safe

We truly do care about what people are using and your safety.
You can buy what ever you want, after all it is your money.

I am putting up the RED FLAG so you do not get yourself a " Trogen Horse "
by some slick " Snake Oil Salesman "

Keep The Posts coming in.

Don't be " Hatin Me " for reporting the Truth !!!