View Single Post
Old 2013-03-21, 4:39pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Hi guys! Yes, 4 new instructors, lots of new classes and 2-3 more coming when we get the glitches out, they will be "other" and demos...possibly some fiber classes and maybe clay! I apologize for no pics on my new fish class...been waiting on a new product to finish sample fish for the class.

Lisa is sooo excited to be coming West...her classes are always amazing! I wish again I could have taken more classes but there just isn't a way to add more per time slot and keep it personal. This is going to be another great year!

David, after Vegas I will get a hold of you for some specific tech tasks, also set up and tear down info to help Jamie now that our adorable Delores is teaching!!

Wahooo!!!!
deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.