View Single Post
Old 2011-04-14, 4:27am

I have some pics! (Mine are all soft glass).

First, what I was making before the tutorial:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Immediately after the tutorial:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And a daffodil that still needs work, but is recognisably a daffodil! This is a great tutorial and I have all manner of things to try from it.

My gorgeous marble from Ron arrived at the weekend. It's huge! The last pic is just to show the difference in scale... His is about 3.5cm in diameter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|