View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 9:44am
Run Free Sweet Boy

hmmmm, I have not personally tried the glass you mention....unless it is reichenback and kugler. Normally I dont like more than a 5 point spred in the coe because you risk cracking. This holds more true for rods than with frits and powders. For some reason with the frit and powder you can sort of cheat more.

I wish I could give you a definitive answer on your 96, but all I can say is try it, and see if they crack. some may some may not... it will depend on the color, and you need to keep careful notes.

If it were me, I would purchase the thompson enamels before the bullseye frits etc.. But the reichenback and kugler are still my favs.

glass is really wierd stuff, sometimes even if all the coe's match exactly they may not work together. they may work by themselves, but not along side another color. You really do need to keep a notebook.

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."