View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 2:27pm
Mary Lockwood

Default Free Seed Bead Patterns

I know most of us are lampworkers, but lots of us work other things too and since this is Lampwork ETC., I thought I'd share some of my old seed bead patterns. I used to offer them on my site for free when I was doing seed beads, but when I closed down my old site, I never added them to the new one. Ran across the pictures this afternoon searching for something else.

Anyway, here they are, hope somebody can use them.

The dolphin tail spiral pattern is an amulet bag pattern, it gets folded in half so the plain blue side is the back. The long skinny patterns are strap patterns, you just keep repeating them over and over to get the length strap you want.

I have this one is bigger size/better resolution, but can't post it here because of size constraints. I doubt anyone wants it, but just in case...PM me and I can send it to you.

~~Mary

I would have sworn I posted these before, but I did a search for them and didn't find them anywhere. Maybe I posted them on Wet Canvas and that is what I'm remembering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Moth; 2009-01-21 at 7:06am.