Thread: Pulling points
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-26, 8:33am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAG View Post
You guys quit picking on Mincot.. Why couldn't someone make a "regular" kitchen spoon out of boro? Challenge anyone?

This thread has been kinda fun to read.. I was waiting to see how Chad tried to get around this one!! Too funny. A lot of drug paraphenalia are real pieces of art and sell just as that... pieces of art! I had a friend and neighbor that does "glass art" actually show me how to make one of these just for the technique. Threw me a curve when he started talking about carberators (sp). LOL I have yet to do it though. I want to do hollow beads and ornaments.....

Awesome tut, Chad and thanks for the input Beau and everyone else...
I'm not trying to get around anything. I make pipes. They pay the bills. I don't care what they do with them after they get them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.