View Single Post
Old 2006-10-18, 12:27pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Thank you and you're welcome.

I'm hoping to get better at making them myself as I keep making them. I'm glad someone posted about making icicles or I probably never would have tried tomake them.

I have to say that while I was making them I got ideas swimming in my head for making other things that I can't wait to try. As you guys are making them, I bet you get other ideas too.

I'd love to see your icicles and anything else you might come up with while making them.

Now, I'm off to make more icicles. Christmas is coming fast and everyone I know is getting Icicles...LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon

Last edited by Frogsongstudio; 2006-10-18 at 12:33pm.