View Single Post
Old 2007-07-12, 3:11am
Gravity is at 6 o'clock

what's the thing with the clothes dryer? the only good reason i can think of not to sleep with the dryer on, is that if i don't need the clothes right away, why waste that electricity? i can hang them, and put them in the dryer when i get up in the morning, and i'll need a much shorter cycle for the clothes to finish drying and be warm so that they're easy to fold

i do go to bed with the kiln on, it's down in the basement studio with concrete walls and a metal door, i try not to leave the house when it's on but it's not a no-no for me. when it's on and i'm here i do check up on it every hour or so

the place where i lived in up until last november was a 1 room appartment, unfortunately my kiln was about 3 feet from the bed, so i checked up on it when i'd wake at night to go to the bathroom etc... more than a one room appartment, that place was like living in the studio, after one summer with a kiln i gave up, it became unbearable to have the kiln on in what supposedly was my bedroom, in a middle-eastern heatwave... that place was just too small for my kiln and myself to live there together, we had to leave...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I
NY