View Single Post
Old 2011-08-04, 3:58am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmountainglass View Post
Thanks everyone for answering my questions. It sounds like a wonderful once in a lifetime chance. Need to see if I can start saving for this. P.S we already eat peanut butter, oatmeal and any other cheap food. When it comes to choosing between buying steaks or buying more glass we always choose the glass. LOL
LOL, see, brilliant minds think alike! Planning your battles and what can be better aleviated with proper planning can take a load off the final prize.

Being a free and easy spirit, and understanding that not all things come with iron clad stamp of guarantee, also allows a traveler to enjoy their stay much more than a rigid outline. There will always be cultural differences. The key is putting yourself in their shoes, and walk in their light. Always be humble, I never stress this enough to students. We are in THEIR territory, and what wonders it can behold, if you let it.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.