View Single Post
Old 2013-08-08, 4:07pm
da General

Default New light boxes = MUCH improved photography

Posted this in the bathroom ... decide to put it here so it won't get flushed.

I just blogged about these new light boxes I picked up at the Rochester Gathering. If you are interested in the before and after comparison, click on the link to my blog:

http://envisionsf.blogspot.com/2013/...ic-set-up.html

They are really awesome! Eliminated the hot spots, and most of the reflections and the glare (a little is needed to show depth and 3D quality of the beads, imho).

With all the recent discussion on improving one's photography, this may be the answer to your next submission to a juried show/book!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|