View Single Post
Old 2011-01-15, 12:17pm
tweetysweetie

I've used Glasshive products from the very beginning, still own/operate 2 of the very first ones ever built....I call them Hot Timex's, take a licking and still working! lol I use them as my classroom kilns at Glasscraft Expo each year.

Last year I debuted the wide guy in my classroom and this year will have a regular size there too. So anyone that is attending this year, and still trying to decide which kiln to buy? get in touch with me and I'll be more than happy to show you both of those bad boys in action.

I've been talking, whining, begging for Mike to start doing a Glasshive booth at Glasscraft, bringing his fine product for all to see, meet the creator etc. Maybe not this year , but hopefully in the near future

I can't speak highly enough about the product, the developer, his staff .. but the customer service is unequal to anything I've ever seen. You won't be unhappy.
Glasshive #1 fan
Catharine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.