View Single Post
Old 2013-11-30, 10:05pm

Smile

Angie, Does Corina accept credit cards at bead camp for her tools? I'd like to try her small masher to see if it's comfortable. The huge mashers that I have are too big and hard on my hands. I also have her small brass shaper but don't have much luck using it. Does she have tools for us to try out before buying or for those of us who bought them and don't know how to use them.

Looks like there are at least 4 of us from LE who will be in Corina's beginning class and one who will be in 2 classes - wow! It'll be fun to finally meet folks who have been a name or series of numbers here on LE. This really is like a big family of people with similar interests and who are kind and generous in sharing information and helping others.

Bead camp is going to be terrific. I was a bit afraid that I'd be with folks who are far better and more experienced lampworkers but Eileen was very encouraging when she said that there is no pressure to perform well from the teachers or others. Lydia from central Virginia