View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 6:11am
DSDWC

I am averaging 50+ days on a dewar of LOX. I work some most every day but am gone for up to 5 days at a time. I vent off the pressure before I leave and usually the tank is not venting when I return. I have yet to experience the loud venting. I don't need to use the pressure builder so when it does vent it is just a slow low hiss.
I had all the concerns you have and found that none of them where really valid for my usage.
My dewar is a 180L with a 350 psi vent. I will be trading up to a 500psi vent as soon as they have one. I started with a 230psi which vented a bit more.
When I switched over from my re compressor system to lox the results where amazing. I felt as though I had been working with one hand tied behind my back on generated O2.
I get my tank refilled rather than trading out. I purchased a trailer just for this purpose and the dewar never leaves the trailer.
More than happy to answer any questions or address any concerns. Just drop me a pm.
Go LOX. You will be super happy!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.