View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 5:18am
what's a senior moment ?

Default Pictures - More to come !

So far, this is what I have. Some I just found, the butterflies I made about two months or so ago and the big, bright beads are what I've been working on this week & there are 13 of those. I'm still working on more of those so not done yet.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

These, plus the ones I make between now and the 1st will be sent on the 1st. I measured a few of the big beads (long ones) and they're coming it at between 1 1/2" up to about 3 1/2" give or take. lol ! I LOVE making jumbo beads ! I hope the kids will like them all.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Can I say, I'm having a BALL making beads for these kids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.