View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 8:12am

Default Double Helix Olympia Rain

Hi..I misplaced my very small stash of the very first 3 colors of DH I purchased when they first came out.I carefully put it wrapped and away so I wouldn't lose it as I had only ever bought Effrete and it was like gold to me.So of course I lost it in my overwhelming compulsion to buy more and more new glass.I finally found my DH and noticed I had not only the regular sized(about 4mm) rods but had a big handful of 8-9 MM rods.They were not labeled but I tested both batches today and they indeed are DH OR.I know there were problems with it but don't remember what they were and I would like to actually use it.Does anyone have tips...photos especially of what to do with it...and if you recommend I send it to you for further testing..well..you for sure will make me laugh and I could use a good laugh today
"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.