View Single Post
Old 2009-02-07, 8:29am
Master Procrastinator

Thanks Katie. I wouldn't buy it unless it was brand new in box. That's why I also posted here to make sure the price was good. I'm tempted to wait another week cause with liquidation, they increase the discount as time goes on, but then it may be sold out too. What to do, what to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.