View Single Post
Old 2016-07-20, 10:41pm

Default question

Quote:
No we sell a complete line of oxygen equipment. From 5 Lpm all the way up to 40 Lpm. Click on our product link then go to the catalog link then go to the equipment link. We sell any thing our competitors sell. Only 10% less
if I had a torch that needed 10 psi for oxygen do you have one that would work..........at that psi .............if so what lpm could I get for that ??????????? ALSO can you change the psi setting ????????????????? because I would rather buy a 20 psi and be able to turn down psi if needed......I am very scared to buy one and there not be enough pressure to run a torch. The torch is an 8 M National with an SM-5 tip. I wanted to buy an SM-21 tip then it went to a SM-7 tip and now I am down to buying a SM-5 tip because of all the bad publicity refurbished oxycons get.....and If I buy an SM-21 tip I need 36 lpm and that's like four 10 lpm oxycons running at 90% .........and if the publicity is true then I am screwed. With an SM-5 tip I only need one 10 lpm oxycon to work at 65% efficiency .......I see that work then I can buy a second oxycon and then move up to bigger tips and more oxycons......that's the whole reason I chose the national torch,,,, ,,, great attatchments for upgrades...............originally I wanted the Nortel midrange but when I learned about oxycons it made me leary ..........I would need to buy like a 40 lpm oxycon and if it didn't work I would be stuck with a giant torch and crap oxycons................ALL 3 SM TIPS FOR THE 8M TORCH RUN ON 10 PSI OXYGEN