View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 7:44pm

it's all in the attitude..i said VERY early on...this is not about a product or a bashing session..it's a QUESTION that needed an answer.

Education is all great and dandy..but when it's obnoxious hopefully it will not turn them away...I mean seriously..who says this crap?

"Maybe they're just secretly hoping you destroy your own market by selling low quality garbage so they can pick up the sales"

<------shaking her head

that's going to make new people like me just want to jump out and ask all kinds of questions so that I can be criticized because i just wanted to know how to get the damn fins unstuck..

I didn't ask for anyone's opinion on the DG annealer, nor what it does or does not do..other then how to get the friggin fins unstuck.

I'm very disappointed in some of the comments here. I have mentored people in the Australian Shepherd breed, and in Dog shows for almost 10 years now and i have NEVER and would NEVER make any of the comments that was made here.

I have, however seen others make similar type comments to new dog show people and i have watched those new people walk out of the show and never be seen again.

I'm sorry..i started glass be cause it was beautiful and challenging and to get away from crap like this...

Have fun on this thread..this will be the last post i make on it. My question was answered. Ralph is safe.

All that is important to me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.