View Single Post
Old 2010-01-11, 11:19am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue in Maine View Post
Avery! I love it! I am so glad you can make it. This is shaping up to be a fantastic glass jam!

I did say meatballs and gravy, right?

Kristi told me ACMoore had a sale on seed beads so after our movie, Paul and I stopped in. I have 6 colors of size 6 seed beads AND bought 2 different sizes of crochet cotton. Did not see a brand Cro-Sheen but bought (I think) size 5 and size 3? Or size 5 and size 10? I know nothing... but I have two different sizes of thread.

Virginia- I have 2 gluten free mixes I found for you. One is brownies and can't remember the other so expect it to be a surprise!

How am I going to get thru this week? And Kristi, Sonje and I are sharing space at The Granite Inn so even after the party, I will be snoring with buds! Next weekend is going to be great.

Sue
Hi Sue,
Thank you for the gluten free goodies!
Don't worry about the thread, as I mentioned in the previous post... you've got lots of beads, we'll have plenty of thread. If you have a small hook to work with, we'll be fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.