View Single Post
Old 2012-03-02, 6:05pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Kerry, firstly thank you so much for posting this!! It was just what I was looking for!! I have a couple of questions though:

You talk about kugler and reichenbach for the powders that you use but I only have Thompson's enamels for 104 glass will this method work?

Second, is there a good way to get that intense color on the bead without pulling a stringer? I am just VERY enameled challenged.

Oh and one last one if I am allowed I am assuming if there was a color I was after in the 96 line I would buy the "powder" version of that color correct?

Thank you Kerry and I will post pics of my beads once they are made!!! And a huge thank you to Elizabeth of Practicalmagicglass for sending me to this thread!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.