Thread: NS Fool's Gold
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 10:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadymilkman23 View Post
Sorry i dont have any pics, I do always encase it after I apply it to my piece, otherwise it'll leave bubble holes and such. So apply then encase is what I do. I've used it with a reducing flame and it seemed to boil for me. So i cranked up my oxy (very loud hising flame) and that seemed to help alot.

When i work it I usualls get a black/gold mix. I think you can keep the gold color by using the oxy flame. Reducing for me got a blackish sparkle.

Also has anyone tried mixing this color yet? I'm hopefully going to get some torch time in this weekend if the blizzard allows me to leave my house.
Blizzard?? Hasn't anyone told you guys up there its Spring??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Heidi

~~
~~